Name Change - Leese
I'm seriously considering a name change, coincident with some up coming changes in my life. Tia is the name that my grandkids call me and it's kind of fun taking on a new persona. But, I think that the name Leese more adequately fits who I am internally and who I want to be.
At least I think so. Anyway, I'd like to try it out.
Funny...when I was a kid, I never felt like I fit my name. I test-drove many other monikers and some I came close to changing it permanently. Catherine was a popular favorite. Pamela a dark horse prospect and Emily a sentimental perennial. But I never, ever could muster enough courage to come out and tell the world...hey...this is who I am now...deal with it. Leese though is close enough to my given name that I feel comfortable with it. Plus it's one syllable, and I love the simplicity.
So...we'll try out Leese and see how it fits.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home